Monday, October 13, 2008

Truly a Gift!!


Just incase you are wondering, the gift I am talking about is..... SPARKPEOPLE!!!!! Yay sparkpeople! Spark people is a website that you can join. (and I reccomend joining.. its FREE!)
What you do is you log the food you eat on their website and you lose weight! I know what you're thinking: HOW IN THE HECK AM I GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT BY LETTING MY COMPUTER KNOW I HAD A TACO??? Well, heres how! When you go to eat something, it really makes you think: do i really want to log these 3 razzles? When you realize you dont, ya dont eat 'em! ITS THAT SIMPLE! When you are signing up, they ask you questions concerning your weight, so it tells you your calorie range. At the end of the day, there will be a scale at the bottom of the page that shows your calorie range and where you stand on how many you ate.
Oh, and by the way.... I LOST 5 POUNDS AFTER LOGGING!!!
((So yeah, it really works! to find out more/join, go to:http://www.sparkpeople.com/landing_free_plus15.asp))

No comments: