Friday, October 10, 2008

Politics, iPhones, Music, and a Funny Cat!



Warning! The following things are completely crazy! ((However, nothing is bad and it doesnt need to be censored!))



To start off the randomness:





Okay, so I found this online!! Haha, gets me every time!








Ha! I couldn't resist putting this on here!



See, Mr. Fluffy thinks its funny!!


---------------------------------in other news--------------------------------------------------
I would blog about a certain topic......((cough,cough, samantha)) but i'm still a little IRRITATED. Ill get back to ya on that one!






My latest music obsessions are: Crush by David Archuleta, Hot N Cold by Katy Perry, Whatever You Like by TI, When I Grow Up by The PussyCat Dolls, and last but not least, Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert.♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪



Well, Thanks for Reading!
♥love always,
Fabulous











No comments: