Saturday, October 11, 2008

5 Friends, Ellen, and A Must See Video Clip!!


Okay, the other day I was watching Ellen. Leonardo DiCaprio was on and he was talking
about a promo video he did that was called 5 friends. Then, they played it and it was HILLARIOUS! Well, any way, I thought you might want to watch it. Its about why you "shouldn't vote." It has many celebrities in it, including Sarah Silverman. See, thats already proof its funny! Oh, but dont worry, its cencsored!

Heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhDRVKDcXQo

Enjoy!!

Well, thanks for reading!

♥love always,
Fabulous

1 comment:

kenady said...

Your lay out is just so stinkin' cute! I love it!

Didn't catch that episode of Ellen, but will check it out when I return home from work.

thanks for coming by my blog... come back anytime!